Low Voltage Protection – Partial Isolation.
The Adesas Sentinel Low Voltage Protection has been developed to ensure that the Driver / Operator never compromises the engine start batteries, by using electrical loads to a point, where there is insufficient charge to restart the vehicle.
- Can prevent use of electrical loads from flattening batteries.
- Fully automatic, no Driver / Operator intervention required.
- Automatically adapts to the battery capacity it is connected to.
- Suitable for isolation of electrical devices, and loads.
- Adesas Sentinel low voltage protection unit.
- Mega fuse protection.
- Green power on LED.
- Internal red LED for simple safe diagnostics (technician’s aid).
- Supplied complete with heavy duty cables.
- Gewiss enclosure is IP56 rated.
- Easy quick installation.
With the engine stopped and the electrical loads in use the external green LED is on, indicating power is available to the electrical loads.
During the operation of the electrical loads, the Sentinel unit monitors both load voltage and duration, giving consideration to the task being performed. At a pre-determined threshold the Sentinel will isolate the loads, the green LED goes out, leaving sufficient capacity in the battery to restart the vehicle.
If the Driver / Operator still requires to use the electrical loads, once they have been isolated, all that is needed is to start the engine and let it run for a short while to allow the battery(s) to charge. The Sentinel automatically resets and the protection process starts again.
The Adesas Sentinel low voltage protection unit has a red LED for diagnostics.
The unit is mounted on a bespoke 304 st/st laser cut plate with suitable holes for a quick installation.
24v or 12v units are available.
Bespoke systems are available – we will tailor the system to fit your vehicle either for build on line or retrofit.
British made and fully serviceable.